1.During practice or competition, at least one trampoline teaching and technical instructor shall be provided on the court.
Instructional technical instructors must be trained by the Chinese Trampoline Skills Association and hold a valid training certificate.
Safety supervisors must be trained by the Chinese Trampoline Skills Association and hold a valid training certificate.
3. Requirements for competition managers：
The competition director or competition manager must have experience in organizing and managing trampoline competitions,
and the relevant competition management personnel must hold the Chinese trampoline skills association trampoline competition managers training course certification.
The above instructional instructors, safety officers and competition managers must ensure that they are in good physical and mental condition before entering the field.
In addition, you must undergo a trampoline practice or alcohol test by the venue's manager before entering the arena.
The test standard is that the amount of alcohol in the blood of the body must not be higher than 10mg / 100ml.
Those with higher tests are prohibited from participating in trampoline-related work.
Safety requirements for practice and competition：
1.The prominent position of the trampoline practice or competition venue shall be the latest Chinese and English versions of "Instructions for Practice and Competition" and safety warning signs or instructions issued by the Chinese Trampoline Skills Association.
In the instructions, Bing (indicates) the safety requirements for online practice.
2. When choosing to use an open trampoline, it should be equipped with a hand protection pad for teaching technical guidance personnel to implement instant protection.
The thickness of the sponge inside the hand protection pad is not less than 8 cm, the length is 1.5-1.6 meters, and the width is 1-1.1 meters.
3. There should be a sound safety inspection system for facilities and equipment.
Damaged springs, nets, frames, protective pads, protective nets and other components and facilities should be replaced in a timely manner to ensure the safety of the equipment.
4. There should be necessary first-aid drugs and equipment, as well as relevant measures for emergency treatment in the event of an accident.
Equipment and medicines include: 1 set of stretcher (special stretcher required to fix neck and spinal injuries),
1 set of portable AED cardiac defibrillator, 1 set of neck support, 1 set of sphygmomanometer, 1 oxygen bag, 1 on-site first aid kit, 2 towels, 2 towels each, ice pack, trauma, analgesia, cardiac emergency, emergency infusion equipment and medicine
5. There should be a sound system of public security, fire safety, equipment maintenance and personnel service post responsibility system. Security guards should be equipped with a telephone.
6. Equipment procurement system should be in place. Equipment procurement must be inspected and inspected to check equipment performance and technical standards.
7. During the practice or competition, there is a full-field surveillance video in the trampoline training or competition venue (site) for real-time monitoring and recording.
And arrange a protector to be a monitoring observer in the monitoring room, keep communication with the protectors in the site (station), supervise and help the protectors' work.
Safety requirements for participants in practice and competition：
1.Wear sports clothing (or track shorts), socks or trampoline shoes. Do not wear casual clothes, slippers or bare feet.
2. Do not wear jewelry, headgear and other decorative objects and any sharp objects that may be dangerous; for those who do somersaults, don't wear frame glasses.
3. The instructions and teaching arrangements of trampoline instructors should be followed to ensure the order of teaching.
4. People suffering from various unsuitable trampoline exercises, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, neurological disorders, blindness, deafness, disability and other diseases or temporary physical incompatibility, including drinking, drug abuse, pregnant women, etc.,
are prohibited from practicing online to ensure Safety.
5. The internet time for training and competition shall not exceed 2 hours. If you feel unwell during this period, you should stop practicing immediately.
6. All personnel performing the flips must perform a level test on the content of the flips they want to complete under the protection of the trampoline instructor before doing the action.
Able to complete the flips three times and land on the Internet with both feet at the end of each movement while maintaining the integrity of the upper body,
that is, to pass the test, and obtain the corresponding level of certificate and identification.
7. The minimum age for completing the flip is 8 years old and 40 years old.
8. You must wear the trampoline practice or the identification issued by the manager of the competition venue.
9. Carefully fill in the guarantee of participation responsibility, and do not conceal the individual's condition, otherwise the consequences will be borne by you.
10. Alcohol test
You must undergo a trampoline practice or alcohol test by the venue's manager before entering the arena.
The test standard is that the amount of alcohol in the blood of the body must not be higher than 10mg / 100ml. Those who have a higher test are forbidden to participate in the practice or competition.
Those who cannot practice or compete due to excessive alcohol are at their own risk.
11. To prevent fire, smoking and any open flames are strictly prohibited in the venue.